Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41

Thread: LOVE IS....

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2001
    Posts
    449
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    whatcha want it to be.....love is..heaven to the lonely...show me..whatcha want me to do..cos love is all I ask of you
    as soon as I saw the thread I thought of that song...*L

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    amazing, wondeful, soemthing we all want and need....and deserve(specially the women in here)...knowing that yer special someone is dreaming about you when you are dreaming about them....waking up early just to call them and tell them you love them before you go to work [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ...a rose... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Rest yourself and be better to face
    the world in the a.m.

    Keep well-

    dave

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    The only think I like facing in the AM is my pillow...mornings suck, kinda most of the reason I picked the schedule I'm on...that and 3 days off a week kick butt *S*

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Maybe someday soon- if it's your wish-in the morning- you may be facing the person you love...

    It's up to you.

    dave [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *shrugs* its my wish....but like aways, its a lonnnnnnng story, and a bad subject...morning breath is icky anyhow...they'd make me face away from them [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    btw..GURK...I see you lurking..nite you, hope you feel better, and nite Dave *S*

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    good night- sweet dreams- try thinking about marshmellows tonight...you'll thank me in the morning.

    dave

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    listening to rain on a tin roof..but it sucks when you have to do it alone... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] eeeeyeaaaaah!! I got a rose today at work, one single long stemmed red rose *swoons*
    It was from the scary Russian guy I always make say "I got you now Bond"....but still....HOW SWEET!!! When I left work though...my rose looked like this... [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •